I tried my best not to bore you :)
I am a Pythonista, Software Engineer, Trainer, Content Creator, and Artist. I focus on building Backend, Data Engineering, and DevOps systems.
- Develop, Deploy, maintain and scale Airflow environment and pipelines
- Train your team on Python
- Write technical blogs
- For the past 6 years, I have built backend systems and microservices in Python.
- I've also dabbled with the DevOps side of things
- Deploying web apps in AWS/GCP
- Deploying and scaling apps in Docker/Kubernetes infrastructure
- Converting ML models into deployable ML systems
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Open Source Contributions
- Apache Airflow
- Django All auth
- Code Quality
- I strongly vouch for writing readable, changeable, and testable code
- Capture bugs early with code reviews
- I use Git to version control all my projects(including this one)
- I love sharing what I learn via blogs, youtube, and tech talks. I also run online Bootcamps & Workshops.
- Invite me to speak
- I've been a part of build2learn.in and Google Developers Group from 2016-2021
- I love traveling. Checked off 7 European cities so far.
- I'm a slow thinker. I need time to process things, which is why I suck at ad-hoc meetings/interviews.
- The brain is a sacred space meant for thinking, not remembering. I'm big on using notes as my second brain.
- I love async remote work
- I'm more of an individual contributor
- Mentor >>> Manager
Did I miss something? Write an email to me.