How to Fast-track Your Learning?
The process of learning becomes easy when you're walking towards a goal. The goal doesn't always have to be monetary, it can be your curiosity, because a friend suggested, because of the community you are in, peer-pressure.
You should be inherently motivated to do this thing and come back to it
- Yes, having a mentor who guides you every step of the way would be amazing
- But, you can also follow the work of great people in your domain
- That never ends
- If you can't figure it out today, you will tomorrow
- Showing up and trying = Learning
- Spaced repetition
- Learning in iteration
- Working at the edge of your comfort zone
- Do not discard things that are there already
- Do things for the fun of it
- You do the work
- You do the job
- Life becomes repetitive
- Have a constant system that lets you move out of your comfort zone
- There is a difference between constructive criticism and outright demotivation
- It is important to understand the difference between these two
- The way to do it is by getting as specific as possible
- If someone says, "It won't work out" ask them "why" and continue until either you get sold, or they change their mind
Yes, it's that easy. But Staying consistent. That's the hard part.