How to Start a Technical Blog?
- 1.Pick a platform. It should be the easiet to start. Dev.to or Hashnode are the best options. Medium is also ok but I will stay away from it for a technical blog. I will tell you why later
- 2.Create an account on that platform. It is a good idea to have your own domain mapped to it.
- 3.Open any text editor and make a list of all the topic you are comfortable with
- 4.Pick one, when did you 1st learn about that topic? write that down
- 5.What are the 3 things that you wish someone told you when starting that topic?
- 6.There we go! We have 3 sections for your 1st blog
- 7.3 things I wished someone told me when learning ___ - That's your title
- 8.For each of the 3 sections write 5 points.
- 9.Re-read it, add images illustrations whatever you need to support the content
- 10.Hit publish. Don't over think