Work With Me
I am a Software Engineer, Trainer who focuses on building Backend, Data Engineering, and DevOps systems.
- For the past 6 years, I have built backend systems and microservices in Python.
- I've also dabbled with the DevOps side of things
- Deploying web apps in AWS/GCP in Docker/Kubernetes infrastructure
- Converting ML models into deployable ML systems
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines using GitHub Actions
- For early small tech teams, I help you streamline your hiring and development process.
- Build and Deploy data pipelines using Apache Airflow
- Write technical blogs
- I love async remote work
- I'm more of an individual contributor
- Mentor >>> Manager
- I love traveling. Checked off 7 European cities so far.
- I'm a slow thinker. I need time to process things, which is why I suck at ad-hoc meetings/interviews.
- The brain is a sacred space meant for thinking, not remembering. I'm big on using notes as my second brain.